This recipe ends up looking really elegant but is literally less than 10 minutes and only two essential ingredients. It’s vegan too!
Creamy Polenta & Meaty Mushrooms
- 1/4 cup Polenta
- 4 cups Water (or stock)
- 1 handful Mixed Mushrooms Oyster if you can
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2-3 Sprigs Fresh Thyme Optional
- Add the polenta to the water and whisk together for 5 minutes on a medium heat until creamy.
- Tear the mushrooms and fry on a high heat with the oil
- Serve with additional fresh thyme, salt and pepper and olive oil drizzled on top